Our client is seeking an experienced Chartered Project Manager to join their award winning Birmingham city office. They have a number of interesting multimillion pound schemes that are a various stages of completion and they now need an additional Project Manager to keep up with their clients expectations. With their attitude to work and ability to deliver they are winning various projects across a multitude of sectors and want to employ someone who shares the same attitude and values as them.
The suitable candidate would be responsible for their own work load and expected to meet with clients and remain the point of contact throughout the development. This is a very exciting time for the company as they are expanding their offering and completing projects across various sectors including, residential, hotel, retail, stadiums, office, commercial, education, health and more. Over the last ten years they have completed numerous exciting projects within the Real Estate arena and deliver world class Project Management, Cost Management and Management Consulting to predominantly for private, developer, investor led clients.
With a warm, friendly work environment they welcome input from every member of their team and encourage their employees to spend time with their clients and get to know them and how they can provide the best possible service.
- Manage the development from pre contract through to client hand over.
- Capable of managing your own time.
- Build client relationships and develop new business avenues
- A mix of sector experience would be preferred.
- Work closely with the developer and pull together external teams on their behalf.
- Strong understanding of different contracts, including D&B, JCT and NEC
- Have an in-depth understanding of the clients needs and how to best deliver the clients brief.
This opportunity would suit a Project Manager who has had a traditional career to date working for a Professional Project Management consultancy and wants to progress their career with a forward thinking, versatile company. The opportunity to join this company has arisen due to their repeated client list and the amount of work they are winning off their competitors.
The company are offering a base salary between £45,000 and £70,000 plus benefits.