Senior / Associate Project Manager
We are working exclusively with a small, independent Project Management consultancy, to find a client facing Project Manager to to help deliver over £100m worth of construction across the UK. Their head office is in central Birmingham which puts them in a great location to work with clients all across the UK and ensure that they deliver a world class service, which has seen them retain clients for over 15 years.
They work across multiple sector such as Residential, Build to Rent, Commercial, Hotels and more, and therefore they require a Project Manager who has worked for a mulidisciplinary consultancy and is ready for a new challenge.
With flexible working hours, a smart modern office in Central Birmingham and the ability to work from home, this contemporary consultancy are well placed to push forward with modern build techniques and innovative clients services. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to leave a large corporate with numerous peers at the same level, make a name for themselves and work closely with the owner of the company to learn and develop.
Senior / Associate Director Project Manager requirements:
- Manage budgets up to £100m
- Build client relationships and develop new business avenues
- Strong pre and post contract negotiation exposure
- Proven deliverable properties.
- A mix of sector experience would be preferred.
- Capable of managing your own time.
- Strong understanding of different contracts, including D&B, JCT and NEC
- Work closely with the developer and pull together external teams on their behalf.
Our client is offering the opportunity to have shares in the company if you are capable of going above and beyond the what is required, building on existing relationships and developing new ones. If you want to break the shackles of the corporate consultancy environment, then please get in touch and learn more about this unique opportunity.
The base salary is between £45,000 - £70,000 plus car allowance, bonus and holidays