An International multidisciplinary Real Estate Consultancy are seeking Chartered Project Managers to join their Birmingham office and help to deliver multi million pound schemes for their blue chip clients.
They have a state of the art office in central Birmingham and over 70 years of Real Estate, Construction expertise covering pre and post contract work. Their award winning team have helped to develop some of the most iconic buildings and infrastructure projects in the world. Whether your expertise is in Residential, retail, commercial office, new build and refurbishment they have an opportunity for you to develop your professional career in a safe, modern environment.
Senior Project Manager:
To lead Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for end to end service delivery, often with respect to large or complex projects.
To act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
Senior Project Managers handle commissions of varying sizes, depending upon the complexity of the project. Typically, projects fall within the £10m to £50m range. However, where the service provided is advisory in nature, for example advising on urban re-generation funding, the overall project size may be much larger.
A Senior Project Manager will in part be judged by the extent to which:
- Projects are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently, on time and to budget
- Project delivery meets the client’s objectives and is in line with the conditions of appointment
- The project team is led effectively
- Strong relationships are developed with clients and members of the cross-functional team
- General line management responsibilities (where appropriate) are effectively discharged
- Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross- selling opportunities, are identified and acted upon
- The internal financial status of all projects is effectively monitored
- Key information and data is effectively cascaded and appropriately retained
If you are interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity and want to understand what it take to join their team then please contact me for more information.
The salary depends on experience and qualification but it is very competitive.