A market leading strategic land owner are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their large development in Northampton with immediate affect. With over 20 years of development experience they have proven time and time again why private and public bodies join up with them to partner and make places for people to live, work and play. The Senior Protect Manager should have experience of large place making projects and have seen a development from acquisition, through design, build and completion.
With exceptional retention and staff engagement they are able to help with continued career development and have enough live and future sites to keep you interested and help plan for the future.
They have an incredible reputation for delivering amazing sites, with 1000s of residential properties, schools, parks, office space and community centres. With a social conscious to not only look after their share holders but also the communities they are building, the Senior Project Manager must be capable of looking at the big picture and long term plans for the group.
Senior Project Manager requirements:
- Assist in managing the risk identification, mitigation and management throughout the delivery process
- Assist the Development Manager and Project Accountant as required in the preparation and monitoring of the project or work stream appraisal and the SDC and CDC reports
- Prepare presentations or reports as requested for interim or ad hoc requirements.
- Prepare, monitor and report on project or work stream cash flows. Lead the proper and financial control of projects, including: accurately and fully managing the project cost plan (master budget), ensuring that accruals and cash-flow forecasts are issued to finance team on a monthly basis including controlling cost and contingency management.
- Management of the production of tenders for project works, including analysis and recommendation for appointment. Preparation of Employers Requirements for all projects including project brief and scope, logistics and interface, design, contract form, risk analysis and programme.
- Manage the delivery of all construction activities against contracted timescales and in relation to the wider site activities Administration, co-ordination and management of any Building or Infrastructure Contract as Employer’s Agent, Contract Administrator, Quantity Surveyor and Developer’s
- Lead in the development and implementation of appropriate Risk Management Procedures to best ensure successful delivery of any project.
- Provide accurate records and contract correspondence
- Procure that correct and appropriate Health and Safety Procedures are in place prior to commencement of any project.
- Recognise the wider delivery concept and strategy for all work streams within the context of the Business Plan. Assist in the preparation of the Business Plan where relevant and liaise with the wider members of the team associated with the Business Plan delivery model to integrate non construction related project or work stream requirements. Integrate the overall design development and delivery process in accordance with the Business Plan
- Provide technical and commercial advice when requested for all processes involved with land acquisition and sales. Prepare Sellers Works packs as necessary.
- Assist with cost estimates, forecasts and budgets for infrastructure developments
- Seek fee proposals from the consultant team required to deliver a planning application for a project or work stream and make recommendations on selection.
- Have a degree in Real Estate or Construction.
If you have experience of working on master plans, mixed use or residential developments and have over 5 years experience of managing large packages of individual sites then this can provide you with the next step in your career.
The company are offering the Senior Project Manager a great package, both professionally and financially.