Senior Project Manager to take full ownership and responsibility of the delivery of mechanical, electrical, fabric, energy and civils related project works.
The responsibilities of this role will include the effective management of the account project delivery and projects team as directed by the Projects Director.
Lead your team in the safe, timely, professional and profitable delivery of Capital and Revenue projects within ISS’s FM environment.
Have overall responsibility for scoping projects with the client-side internal RFMs and Stakeholders.
Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business.
Ensure that all projects adhere and are managed to commercial agreements / contracts. They must comply with statutory regulations, are HSEQ compliant and meet technical industry standards and adhere to the governance processes.
Skills and Experience
- Strong commercial accumen and client facing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Process driven and organised, capable of managing several projects concurrently.
- Capable of developing and delivering Comples Multi-dicsciplined projects in the commercial FM environment from concept to completion. RIBA stages 0-7.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good MS Office , MS Project and AutoCAD an advantage.
- 10 Years experience of delivering Projects in a commercial FM environment.
- Background in construction, Mechanical and Electrical engineering a distinct advantage
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Project / Projects / PM / Project Manager / Senior Project Manager / Midlands / West Midlands / East Midlands / M+E / Mechanical / Electrical / Hard FM / Hard Services