A specialist, niche Project Management and Quantity Surveying company who offer Project Management, Cost Management and Employers Agent/ Contract Administration to their Real Estate, clients are seeking a Senior Project Manager to help set up and build their London base. Originally from Bristol but with the majority of their work in the capital, they are now looking to set up a new central London office.
The two Directors set up the company after many years of working for large corporate companies and realising that they could stream line the way they worked with their clients, to give them an honest, straight taking approach to consultancy. With a strong emphasis on working with the client from inception through to completion they put a huge emphasis on knowing the client inside out and delivering the best possible outcome on each and every project. By building long term, trusted relationships they aim to be the go to consultancy for many many years.
The Senior Project Manager would have the opportunity to work autonomously, flexible work hours and manage their own clients. After learning best practice it is hoped that the incumbent would progress their career in a friendly, supportive environment which would encourage them to build new clients and work on larger projects.
The preferred candidate should have experience of working in residential, student accommodation, health care, education, later living and commercial sectors.
Senior Project Manager requirements:
- Display sound independent judgement, diverse and adaptable in approach.
- A solid property degree, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying and more at 2:1
- To be able to work with or advise key clients on issues in various sectors at a senior level.
- Good communication and report writing skills to meet with key client expectations.
- .Be comfortable building new client relationships and networking.
- Good working knowledge of H&S procedures current CDM Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills with all key teams within the organisation to support the end to end delivery of projects from feasibility to construction.
- Strong commercial and programme risk management skills
This is a great opportunity to make waves in the property industry and see return on the effort you put in. With two very well connected, well thought of Directors they are allowing the Senior Project Manager to develop their career and shape their own future. The preferred candidate would have a grounding in Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying before moving into Project Management but they would also consider candidates with different degrees and practical Project Management experience.
The salary is between £50,000 and £65,000 plus package