One of the country’s leading property development and investment companies are seeking a Senior Project Manager to help deliver thousands of residential properties, new schools, health care units, park space and more, over the next 5 years. They have significant in-house expertise across site assembly, planning, project management, delivery, community engagement and sales and want a Senior Project Manager who shares their values to delivering places for people to live and work.
They are the master developer who deliver strategic land to work in conjunction with house builders, local landowners, local authorities, business owners, communities to ensure that the maximum return is achieved for their investors and maximum growth for the local community delivering much needed strategic sites. They partner with the organisations to find sensible options to deliver a quality product repeatedly and employ people who see the bigger picture and value in producing world class, market leading sites. The ideal Senior Project Manager would have a strong construction background and experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in their career. They will also need to have a strong academic background with 5 + years of remediation experience with the ability to plan ahead.
Senior Project Manager requirements:
- Construction or Property related degree.
- Produce cost plans, manage cash flows, and cost reports.
- Work with the local authorities to approve planning
- Day to day management of the project and external teams and project activities;
- Set up reporting procedures to monitor progress against timeline and budget;
- Manage the construction process through developers and main contractors from inception to completion
- Appoint and manage external Consultants and Contractors
- Weekly progress reporting;
- Design delivery management;
- Risk management;
- Programme scheduling;
- Document and Project controls;
- Provide commercial advice to internal and external project team
- Proven track record of experience in a similar role
- Ensuring all company procedures are implemented
- Process orientated to drive the result
- Provide strategic input into the design and construction planning / remediation methodology of the projects.
- Provide strategic input with value engineering on all projects.
- Leading external consultants to manage the contractor tendering, tender review and appointment process.
- Provide strategic input and manage the procurement and appointment of all external consultants.
- Leading external consultant teams and the Employers Agent to deliver all projects in line with the Employer’s Requirements, specifications, programme, cost, quality and Health and Safety requirements.
- Manage and provide remedy to any contractor and/or construction related matter.
This company have 8 active sites with planning permission for over 7,000 new homes and are looking to invest more into the UK housing market in the future. The Senior Project Manager they will appoint is in Corby - Northamptonshire. This site is moving into the second phase of 3,500 homes and the planning has been submitted for the next phase. The Board have vast experience in property development and investment and their stock is on the rise, through exceptional market knowledge.
The Salary is up to £110,000 plus up to 30% bonus, additional holiday and more.