We are working with a market leading consultancy who are strengthening their Project Management offering by adding more Project Managers to their Residential team. The modern, dynamic company are looking for motivated, hard working candidates who have excelled in their career and now want to take the next steps to being a Senior or Associate Project Manager and lead on interesting, unique residential developments.
The perfect candidate would be chartered but they will also consider candidates with the right experience, Project Managers who have worked with private and public residential developers through the complete life cycle of a scheme.
- Display sound independent judgement, diverse and adaptable in approach.
- To be able to work with or advise key clients on issues in the residential sector at a senior level.
- Good communication and report writing skills to meet with key client expectations.
- Strong IT skills, able to work with common Microsoft and bespoke packages.
- Good working knowledge of H&S procedures current CDM Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills with all key teams within the organisation to support the end to end delivery of projects from feasibility to construction.
- Strong commercial and programme risk management skills.
- Take ownership and maintain relevant databases required for updates into reporting lines. Developing a robust interface between teams to enable a smooth and accurate flow of information for reporting. Prepare on specific requirements, timely and accurate reports or input to reports on the progress and cost against schedule, with explanations of any variance.
- Attend various stakeholder meetings and provide, obtain detailed progress updates e.g. Client Portfolio Meeting
- Collate and analyse information from a variety of sources, understanding, interpreting and summarising key points utilising both known techniques and exploring new data management techniques. Influence development and design progress using programme and budget.
- Take and encourage a positive approach in relation to partnering with the Client, the supply chain and all other internal and external teams.
- Encouraging innovation and continuous improvement within the team and displaying sound independent judgement.
- Complying with relevant Health & Safety legislation, particularly the CDM Regulations and adopting a pro-active risk management/mitigation approach.
- Performing other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
The company have built a strong reputation over the last 15 years offering Quantity Surveying, Cost Management, Contract Management and Project Management to blue chip FTSE 100 companies and provide a safe, encouraging environment to succeed.