SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - CLIENT SIDE DEVELOPER
A great opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a market leading residential developer in Central London. The developer have over a decade of experience of Acquisitions, Development, Sales and Lettings across the South East and are going from strength to strength over the coming years, unaffected by any political turmoil or market unrest.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the project planning to ensure the successful deliver of the project. The Project Manager will also make sure project progress, risk and performance are properly tracked and reported. You will report directly to the Project Director to deliver the projects on time, on budget and to the right quality. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the project and work work closely with the Commercial Manager and Design Manager to achieve project KPIs.
This client side opportunity shall provide the chosen Project Manager the opportunity to work autonomously and be responsible for projects across London. You may have experience working for a developer or consultancy on residential projects and must be able to demonstrate full life cycle of project experience, from stage 3 on wards. An understanding of place making and the intricacies of delivering over 400 units on one site is imperative.
Project Manager requirements:
- Day to day management of the project and external Design Team and project activities;
- Set up reporting procedures to monitor progress against timeline and budget;
- Weekly progress reporting;
- Design Team contract administration;
- Risk management;
- Proven track record of experience in a similar role
- Programme scheduling;
- Document and Project controls;
- Provide commercial advice to internal and external project team.
- Process orientated to drive the result.
- A degree within the Built Environment, preferably Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Engineering.
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity and have proven Project Management experience, ideally within London and understand the responsibilities that a client side Project Manager must take on then this vacancy can provide you with all the challenges and rewards that you could desire.
The salary is between £50,000 - £80,000 plus benefits.