Senior Operations Manager – Hard FM
Westminster - London
We have an opportunity for a Senior Operations Manager to join a leading Facilities Management Service Provider on a key account in Westminster.
- Manage the day to day running of the engineering, building services and fabric functions.
- Manage all PPM, MEBF reactive and project activities across the client’s portfolio
- To ensure statutory and contractual compliance at all times.
- Manage all technical services to the contract KPIs and performance measurers.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the client, attending monthly meetings as required.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner complying with Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly reports on all risks, opportunities, exceptions and reportable incidents for building operations.
- Managing budgets within the contract
- Performance manager all specialist M&E contractors
- Leading FM Service provider
- Proven experience in the management of a Hard FM services environment minimum of 5 years’ experience in a FM building services management role.
- Qualified in a building services discipline
- Direct labour responsibility for staff, demonstrating previous experience of dealing with performance and absence management.
- Experience of KPI led contracts (including negotiation, compilation and application), performance monitoring and report writing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leader and able to inspire and provide advice and support at all levels
- Enthusiastic and a hands-on approach
- Business management qualification such as ILM desirable
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety with minimum of IOSH certification
- Hard services qualifications desirable
- Financial awareness and previous experience managing a budget
- Previous experience working in a large-scale FM contract in a corporate HQ Environment
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464