Senior Lead Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 – 65,000
My client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider, are looking to add an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to their team in Belfast. You will need to be a proven leader, with experience of procurement and contract management within the FM industry.
- Working contractor side, managing client relationships and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with key client contacts to refine scopes of work, obtain pricing, and build sustainable relationships with the supply chain with a clear focus on quality of work and value for money.
- Ensuring efficient and successful delivery of the Facilities Management contract across Northern Ireland.
- Attending site meetings and working closely with the project and FM teams.
- Preparing and submitting regular financial reports.
- Handling a variety of pricing issues and ensuring client payments are processed.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience as a Senior QS within the Facilities Management industry (construction will also be considered)
- Degree Qualified
- Member of either of the following organisations: CIOB, RICS
- Understanding of Contract Management issues and current industry practise and risk
- Proven track record of managing teams of property professionals in periods of significant change
- Extensive experience in Facilities Management and Project Contract Management with NEC Contract Form
- Experience in procurement and re-procurement of FM/Construction Contracts for public bodies
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.