Senior FM Site Lead
€85,000 – 90,000 plus bonus
We are recruiting for a Senior Site Lead to manage a pharmaceutical manufacturing site for a global Facilities Management service provider in Dublin. Managing both hard and soft services, you will need to have a background in Building Management, Engineering or Technical Services. Previous experience managing facilities across a pharmaceutical site is essential for this role.
- Managing all hard and soft services across the site, including: janitorial, catering, mail room, GMP cleaning, security, laundry, helpdesk, building management, fire systems, fabric maintenance, energy and sustainability, permitting, electrical, water and waste water utilities, waste management, gas systems, refrigeration plant and lab services.
- Managing external contractors to ensure effective services, cost and compliance.
- Meeting targeted site goals and KPI’s, working with the company and client teams to ensure all facilities services are delivered in line with business needs and contract requirements.
- Managing all facilities and projects budgets, ensuring financial targets are met and carrying out budget forecasting.
- Overseeing the delivery all facilities projects across the site in line with the current service agreements.
- Sustaining an effective asset and lifecycle process, ensuring compliance with the Asset Management Framework.
- Implementing site SOP’s, ensuring compliance with SOP’s and carrying out relevant training protocol and documentation for the onsite team. Ensuring any technical areas of the site are kept inspection ready and GMP compliant.
- Driving a culture of excellence across safety, quality and operations within the Facilities Team, and making sure these standards are upheld by all team members.
- Growing the Facilities team by overseeing the hiring, interview, onboarding and training processes.
- Driving business growth and implementing new business strategies to support the clients’ needs. Supporting the Account Directors in retaining and growing the Account relationship.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelor of Engineering or Science degree or equivalent. A postgraduate qualification in Building Management, Environmental Health & Safety, or Facilities Engineering would be highly desirable.
- Strong demonstrable experience within the biologics and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- A background in managing outsourced hard and soft facilities services, ideally across a global contract.
- Qualifications in Lean Six Sigma/Operational Excellence, or a background in implementing lean processes, root cause analyses and investigation practices.
- Strong commercial acumen with experience managing a multi-million € P&L and budget forecasting.
- Proven people management experience, capable of mentoring people and using a tailored approach to develop a team.
- Strong analytical skills, able to use data insights to identify and solve inefficiencies and implement new solutions for the client.
- Proactive at keeping current with the latest technologies and maintenance practices.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team with an interdependent approach.
- An entrepreneurial approach to working, with continuous improvement always at the forefront. Able to identify new ways to maximise on the services delivered to the client.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.