Senior Facilities Manager
€60,000-70,000 plus package
Boden Resource are working with a leading global Facilities Management service provider, who are looking to add a Senior Facilities Manager to their team on a client site in Dublin. Delivering local FM services for a major client account across a portfolio of sites in the Republic of Ireland, the Senior FM will lead the facilities team and ensure efficient delivery of all services.
- Managing the country FM services across the portfolio of buildings, acting as a strong leader to drive performance across this expanding business and team.
- Ensuring the overall performance of the contract and required deliverables including contract compliance, performance management against KPI’s, cost saving initiatives, and customer satisfaction.
- Successfully implementing portfolio-wide initiatives and programs including savings programs, training & development, and succession planning.
- Managing change and multiple high-value projects across the contract.
- Establishing strong working relationships with the client, and positively interacting with client staff at all levels.
- Present client reports according to the schedule agreed with the customer and to assist the Regional Manager in producing the required reporting to the client.
- Collaborate with other team members on procurement activities, ensuring best practise, competitive pricing, development of strategic supplier relationships and proactive delivery of services.
- Approve annual budgets and manage the total facilities expenditure vs. budget.
- Reviewing financial and business reports to generate solutions and corrective action plans.
- Oversee the health, safety, & environmental aspects of the delivery of facilities management.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong experience in Facilities Management, managing the delivery of Total FM (hard and soft service) contracts.
- Exceptional client relationship management and customer service skills
- People management experience across a portfolio of sites
- Recognised, facilities management professional qualification.
- Awareness of workplace health & safety - Health & Safety qualifications are desirable
- Experience of working across a diverse property portfolio would be an advantage.
- Ability to write reports, analyse, and interpret complex business documents.
- Experience in budget management across a contract, monthly forecasts, and variance reporting.
- Experienced in driving and closing out operational change.
- Able to think and act strategically.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within FM, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.