£50,000 - £55,000 + Car + Benefits
I am currently working with a leader in the provision of FM Services to recruit a Senior Facilities Manager with a TFM background.
- Hard Service Manager for a leading FM service Provider
- Based in East London providing hard services
- Reporting into the Contract Manager delivering services across 26 Education sites
- Working closely with the client daily and managing the relationship between the client and service provider
- Ensuring a high level of services is maintained
- Management of a team of 24 direct points of contact.
- Making sure the engineering team is working efficiently and changing the issues on the contract
- P&L and budgetary responsibility for your portfolio
- Continually review current processes and working practices and actively encourage an environment of innovation and continuous improvement, previous experience needs to be proven
- Leading FM Service provider
- Strong team Management skills
- Degree or equivalent educated
- Experience changing ways and attitudes in existing teams
- Previous experience in dealing with HR and Disciplinaries
- Prince2 or similar
- Lean Six Sigma or equivalent
- BIFM Level 3-4
- ILM – Level 2-3
- Record in FM change management showing consistency and progression with appropriate levels of experience and responsibility with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role or environment.
- Thorough understanding of FM Services facilities management methods, systems and safety requirements.
- Direct or Indirect management of a multi-disciplinary workforce
- Experience of identifying and implementing innovative cost-effective solutions to operational problems.
- Effective financial management skills.
- Understand current Health & Safety and FM related legislation and compliance.
- Technical and professional knowledge acquired through further / vocational training and CPD.
- Evidence of continual professional development.
- Understanding of client operational environment
- Excellent financial knowledge including forecasting and managing budgets
- Experience of developing colleagues.
- Good knowledge of engineering services and building fabric maintenance requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of PFI contracts and performance risk management.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Corporate / TFM / Hard Services / Service Provider / PFI / Essex / London / East London / Contract Manager