Senior Estates Manager
£45-49k + Car
Boden Resource have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Estates Manager for a UK Large FM service provider.
This role would be ideal for a candidate with previous Healthcare experience who is dynamic and keen to bring new ideas and innovation to the role. You will be delivering hard services across 2 sites managing a close team of managers and supervisors.
Must have previous experience in HVAC and Air handling units.
- You will oversee delivery of hard services across a busy healthcare site managing the PPMs
- You will be responsible for managing a maintenance team through 3 managers and a team of supervisors
- You will be responsible for all the compliance and health and safety across both sites, ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to.
- You’ll be dealing with HVAC and air handling units and liaising with the internal projects team with regards to refits and refurbs.
- You will be attending all internal meetings with other managers within the wider team and clients with stakeholders.
- Overseeing performance of all team members and acting as a mentor to senior members within the team
- Acting as a point of escalation for issues within the contract
- Ensure all quality and compliance audits are carried out by the Supervisory/Management Team in line with the Audit Schedule
- Strong hard services background and qualifications with a mechanical bias
- Previous experience in healthcare, huge advantage, ideally within an FM service provider environment
- Experience managing a team of M&E engineers and supervisors at a senior level
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business and key stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- DBS Clearance
- Natural leader with a huge focus on staff engagement
- Able to implement new ideas and strategies
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert or alternatively call Mustafa Said directly.