Senior Estates Manager
£55K - £65K
Boden Resource are recruiting a Senior Estates Manager for a Global FM services provider based on a large healthcare site in Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will hold a technical qualification and have a clear understanding of how to deliver Hard services across a large healthcare site as well as holding good M+E knowledge to ensure works on site are to the highest standard.
- Oversee the delivery of Hard Services across a busy healthcare site in the Midlands.
- Managing a team of 90 people on site you will be responsible for workflow and technical compliance.
- Managing Planned and Reactive maintenance and ensure all work carried out is to the highest standard.
- You will be responsible for the management of your P&L
- You will be responsible for managing the client and maintaining client relationships.
- You will be attending all internal meetings with other managers within the wider team and clients with stakeholders.
- Acting as a point of escalation for issues within the contract
- Ensure all quality and compliance audits are carried out by the Supervisory/Management Team in line with the Audit Schedule
- You MUST hold a Mechanical or Electrical qualification with a clear understanding of M+E.
- You MUST have healthcare or critical experiences.
- Experience within PFI would be desired.
- Management of large teams across a critical environments is essential.
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business and key stakeholders.
- Ambitious individual with a drive to take contracts forward.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member of Boden Resource will be in contact.