Senior Critical Services Specialist
£75000 to £80000 + Car package + Benefits
Your new company:
Our client is a global FM out sourcing organisation, with a portfolio that includes some of the most prestigious names in banking, finance, technology, professional services and high-end manufacturing they are responsible for innovative and market leading services. They deliver engineering, projects, business services and have won numerous awards for technology and people engagement.
Your new role:
Senior Critical Services Specialist.
Working across a UK wide estate within our client’s Centre Of Excellence (COE) Data Centre Team as an expert adviser in providing technical solutions, and guidance on all mechanical, electrical, energy efficiencies, within the design, planning, installation, testing, commissioning and operational for Data Centre Operations to maintain 100% uptime and achieve account plan ensuring all critical services meet their client standards .
- Centre of competence in all aspects of data centre operations & installation standards
- To provide 24/7 Technical Support to EMEA clients
- Provide technical guidance & support to Data Centre Maintenance & Operation, Testing and Commissioning
- Deliver innovative technical solutions to maintain long term profitable based on selling this unique expertise to the Client and potentially other Critical Environment and Data Centres accounts
- To ensure all critical services PEOPLE PLANT & PROCESS & VENDORS are developed in a consistent approach for all locations and regions
- Accountability for Services Solutions for upgrades and new requirements
- Improve the maintenance and operations techniques to reduce invasive operations and maintenance whilst ensuring reduced business risk
What you’ll need to succeed
- Engineering Degree or equivalent, Chartered Engineer (desirable)
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in senior role in Critical Services operations / design / testing and commissioning
- Experience and knowledge of Data Centre Commissioning & Testing processes and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of Data Centre Load and Airflow Management
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical distribution system support and equipment function.
- Experience of leading operations and delivering business goals
- Ability to manage through others, without direct control.
- Extensive experience of machine room operations and experience of power, UPS, CPS, distribution, cooling etc.
What you'll get in return
Our client is a fantastic employer that can offer a comprehensive benefits package, they are known in the industry for employee engagement and training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.