Senior Contracts Manager
£80,000 - £85,000/annum Plus generous package
A family run Developer who have been over 30 years ago are recruiting for an already established Senior Contracts Manager the cover their sites in Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, and Northamptonshire region. They are at the forefront of residential development and build using traditional methods and prefabrication, which they build off site, in their own factory, enabling them to deliver up to 30% quicker than their competitors.
The experienced Senior Contracts Managers main duties will be to oversee the site team in the delivery of retirement, traditional build and high-end schemes. These projects will range from 18 to 60 units around Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, and Northamptonshire. You will also need to manage the construction activities on developments from subcontractors to handover and maintenance. The developer is looking for someone with a strong house building background that is a team player, positive and determined to get the job done to a high-quality.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Working for an already established national house builder Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience in managing teams and excellent health and safety management skills
- Customer focused
- A current CSCS Black Card, SMSTS, First Aid
- A proven track record of successful delivery of numerous residential schemes as a Contracts Manager
- Valid Driving Licence
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Contracts Manager to join a well-established Developer in Oxfordshire who produce high quality homes. The Contracts Managers will be running 4/5 sites in variety of different locations across Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and Leicestershire.
The salary is circa £80,000 plus generous package, fuel card and more.