Senior Contracts Manager
£70,000 - £85,000/annum
A family owned, international residential developer with offices in Ireland and the UK are looking for a Senior Contracts Manager to join their Midlands office and oversee a number of new build residential sites. With their own off site manufacturing factory, they are capable of building bespoke and standard new build homes.
The Senior Contracts Managers will manage the on site team and delivery traditional build and high-end residential schemes. These projects will range from 18 to 60 units around Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, and Northamptonshire. You will also need to manage the construction activities on developments from subcontractors to handover and maintenance. Our client is searching for a Senior Contracts Manager with over 10 years of house builder experience, who is capable of running numerous sites simultaneously at different stages of development, from design through to completion.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Working for an already established national house builder
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience in managing teams and excellent health and safety management skills
- Customer focused
- A current CSCS Black Card, SMSTS, First Aid
- A proven track record of successful delivery of numerous residential schemes as a Contracts Manager
- Valid Driving Licence
If you have over 10 years experience of managing residential sites and ant to join a forward thinking, dynamic company who have a very healthy pipe line of projects, a strong land bank and good investment then please get in touch.
The salary is based upon experience and is up to £80,000