Connecting to Linkedin


Senior Contract Manager

Job Title: Senior Contract Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London
Salary: between £50,000 - £55,000
Contact Name: Leo Kinsella
Contact Email:
Job Published: February 15, 2019 13:16

Job Description

Your new company
A global FM provider with a strong presence in both private and public sectors across the UK. Our client manages a range of high-profile contracts through out a variety of industries.

Your new role
As the Senior Contract Manager you will be managing an experienced facilities team on a high-profile and unique heritage contract ensuring the contract is effectively adhered to from a Hard FM point of view. This role will require you to manage purely hard services teams across 3 locations with spending 70% of time in Manchester and the other 30% covering one site in Manchester & Cambridge.

Managing around 25 all in all managing P+L of around £2m

What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must have fantastic communication skills and have experience of running hard services. The role will involve balancing many stakeholders and being strong in implementing procedure and be driven to deliver innovation where possible.

This position will require a strong P+L understanding managing around 2m, also in this role it will be key to lead the team confidently and be comfortable in dealing with the client and maintaining and improving the business relationship.

What you'll get in return
£50,000 - £55,000

What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or Leo Kinsella at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.