I am currently looking to recruit for a Senior Commercial Manager working on a specialist contract for a leading Facilities Management company in the London area. The client is looking to review candidates before Christmas before arranging interviews for early January and an immediate start following this, if successful. Please see below for further details.
Day to day duties
- Working on a mobilisation contract from the Commercial point of view
- Reporting in the Sector Director and acting as the Commercial Lead
- Working on a high-profile CCS framework
- Managing a variety of negotiations with a very demanding client
- Taking a leading role in the remodelling and active in the process changes from the recently won contract
- Rigorous Financial Management
- Managing a team of Commercial Professionals
What the client seeks
- Strong negotiation experience with various external stakeholders
- Operational experience
- Ideally worked across CCS framework previously
- Handled change management previously – working FM Contractor side
- Strong finance experience
Please send over the most up to date version of your CV and I will be reviewing candidates over the coming days – successful candidate must be available to interview and commence work from early January.