Senior Admin Manager
£32000 - £35000
Manage contractual KPI’s, compliance (e.g. Health & Safety, statutory, HTM’s etc.) and other legislative requirements to ensure that the contract operates in a manner which meets fully our contracted obligations. The role is required to issue reports on our statutory legal compliance and failure to meet these obligations could result in a material breach and contract termination. Line manage the contract administrator and provide higher level administrative support to the contract management team to ensure effective and compliant delivery. Assist in the management of all specified operational delivery requirements and company objectives in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Leading FM Service provider
- Relevant demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Experience of facilitating quality programs
- BIFM qualification or equivalent
- WAMITAB or IEMA qualified
- Provable experience of auditing and performance monitoring
- Working knowledge of Concept 500, Concept Evolution and Simple Compliance or equivalent
- Strong data analytical skills using Excel Pivot tables, and graphical reporting.
- Excellent written skills, proficient in Word and Powerpoint
- To be contractually and financially aware and ensure systems are, implemented and monitored to mitigate contractual and legislative risk
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Corporate / TFM / Hard / Service Provider / Essex / London / East London / Contract Manager