£70,000 - £73,000 + package
We are currently recruiting for a sector lead based in Birmingham, this individual will be responsible for one of 3 sectors within the business. This individual will be responsible for the growth of the division in winning new work and development of current contracts.
- To be responsible and accountable for the leadership and management of a service area within the business.
- To develop and deliver market-led and customer-focused business plans aimed at delivering exceptional service, growing the reputational value, customer base and profitable income potential of Business.
- To ensure and provide the drive, analysis, processes and information to deliver agreed customer financial, operational and people development.
- To work flexibly and exhibit and endorse the Vision, Values and behavioural traits of the organisation.
- Customer retention and market or opportunity development: Including service, solution or product development.
- Duties and responsibilities may include any of those detailed below and may be varied according to the needs of the designated service area(s). They may also include other duties that are commensurate with the grade and nature of the post.
- There is an expectation that the post holder will develop in line with key ‘strengths’ to ensure flexible and integrated working across the organisation.
- A leading FM provider
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Management role
- Strong Facilities management background in Corporate office space
- Technical/Hard FM background desirable
- Managed FM services within a Corporate environment
- Previous experience in managing a multiple contracts and clients
- Previously held responsibility for a £multimillion P&L
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to build good open and honest relationships with key stakeholders
- Commercially and financially strong
- Demonstrate strong leadership and experience of managing managers
- Thorough understanding of building services compliance requirements
- Good technical report writing skills
- Lives in or around the Birmingham area, or able to commute daily to the area
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464