Sector Director - London based - £100,000 + Package
Your new company
A Global leading and prestigious service provider, providing outsourced delivery across multiple sectors. The service provider is at the cutting edge of technology and strives to go above and beyond for all its customers. They deliver a mixture of both hard and soft services across sectors such as healthcare, technologies and corporate offices and institutions.
Your new role
- You shall be overseeing multiple contracts within your sector across various industries such as healthcare, manufacturing and blue-chip clients
- Management of a large P&L of around 30 million +
- Identify new opportunities within the marketplace and overall responsibility for the growth within the sector
- You will be responsible for the stakeholder management and nurturing new & existing relationships.
- Identify where you can exceed the customers’ expectations by going above & beyond
- Management of a remote team providing field coaching and mentoring the team to deliver high standards
- You shall conduct regular performance reviews and advise employees where needed
- You will be responsible for ensuring positive and exciting team environment to work in
- Ensure high visibility to all clients and act as point of escalation for all operational issues and implement the necessary steps
- Ensure that the whole team is compliant and adheres to corporate and legal responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience managing a remote team at a senior level and experienced in providing support & guidance while promoting an exciting working environment for employees.
You will be dynamic and forward thinking, able to be reactive and agile by responding to current market trends and new technology
You will enjoy engaging with people at all levels with advanced communications skills and passionate about identifying growth opportunities.
A strong grasp on the commercials and managed a large P&L previously.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the forefront of technology and innovation with a passion to deliver the exceptional. They support and nurture talent within their business and can offer progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 7021464
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.