Your new company
A leading global FM provider.
Your new role
- Closing down jobs using CAFM systems
- Planning and Scheduling engineers works
- PPM's and reacitve maintenence
- Jeopardy management
- Hitting KPI's and targets
- Looking after around 15 engineers works
What you'll need to succeed
- Organised manner
- Highly beneficial to have experience in scheduling works
- Be able to take control of own work
- Experience in admin/helpdesk is required if not from a scheduling background
- Good communication between colleagues and clients
What you'll get in return
Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Facilities Management / FM / Scheduler / Administrator / CAFM / Blackburn