£28,000, 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Your new company
- A leading UK Total Facilities Management provider.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong and positive solution driven mindset
- Previous experience of scheduling
- People management
- Customer service driven
- Good IT knowledge
- PPM experience
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Facilities Management / FM / Scheduler / Administrator / Helpdesk Team Leader / CAFM / Reading