Retail Catering Manager
€45-50 + Bonus
My Client, a large Facilities Management Service Provider are currently looking to recruit an experienced Hospitality Manager to join the hospitality team at a large, and prestigious site in Galway.
- Managing the outstanding service of artisan dining and refreshments to all staff and visitors of this large site.
- Leading the re-branding of the catering division, ensuring that food standards and brand compliance are adhered too.
- Monday to Friday opportunity, with a 39 hour per week contract.
- Managing a team of 40 operatives (including Supervisors, Team Leaders, Food Service Assistants, Kitchen Staff, Executive chef)
- Work alongside the client relationship manager and segment marketing team to execute a robust and dynamic offer at the existing site to meet the contract commercial requirements
- Monitor performance and promote growth through direct line management
- Responsible for retail outlets in the food court
- Produce accurate monthly reconciliations for each service, reporting against budget and forecasting year end position
- Manage all clients billing for commercial services
- Attend client meeting and build good client and staff relations
- A Global service provider
- Experienced in high end, corporate hospitality.
- Managed both BOH and FOH teams and services, ensuring that KPI's are adhered too within the team.
- Has knowledge of contract catering
- Holds strong management skills with proven ability to drive staff engagement
- Strategic thinker looks forward, new ideas and innovations, strives to keep the food offer ‘fresh’
- Creating a team ethos – all catering staff working together for a common purpose
- Thrives on the challenge in the business in terms of customer and client expectation
- Strong communication skills with rapport building skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464 / 07806710464