Salford, Greater Manchester
£32,000 - £34,000 plus fully expensed vehicle, 25 days Hol + 8 BH, pension.
Your new company
- The UK’s leading FM service provider
- Widely recognised as the industry leader in terms of training, development and genuine career progression
Your new role
- Working in a static role you will be based at a state-of-the-art building
- Working as a Resident Engineer within a corporate Headquarters you will take ownership of all Planned & Reactive maintenance across the building
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of M&E building services equipment
- Communicating with the client and building a strong relationship
- Managing sub-contractors, issuing permits to work, ensuring health and safety onsite is managed effectively
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition IEE Regs
- Multi Skilled background in a trade such as Air Conditioning or Commercial Gas (Highly beneficial, NOT essential)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Salford, Greater Manchester
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- A clear and defined path into management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.