Resident Engineer – M&E
£32,000, 22 days Hol + 8 BH, Pension, Overtime & Benefits
Your new company
- One of the largest and most successfully family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK
- Widely recognised as the industry leader in terms of training, development and genuine career progression
Your new role
- Working in a static role you will be based at a high-profile retail site
- Carrying out planned preventative M&E maintenance and reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems as well as respond to site engineering emergencies
- Communicating with the client and building a strong relationship
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition IEE Regs
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to problem solve, multi task and work to tight deadlines as well as having the ability to work in a challenging environment
- Background in process and policy is essential
What you'll get in return
- Training, support and genuine career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Elisha on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.