Regional Facilities Manager - £50000 + package - East London
Responsible for operational delivery of all FM services to 8 schools within an East London contract and ensuring that the service is delivered in accordance with all contracted standards & legislation, company policies and procedures such that all company employees, contractors and visitors comply with all relevant Health and Safety legislation and site policies and procedures.
Manage the delivery of the services such that all aspects of the service delivery are continually monitored, measured and reviewed to ensure that the contract remains within the operational profit and loss (P & L) budget and the financial targets within the company business plan are achieved or exceeded.
A Global FM provider
- HNC /HND / Degree in; building services, mechanical engineering / estate management/ building surveying, construction or construction management
- BIFM Level 4-5
- ILM – Level 4-5
- IOSH /NEBOSH (preferred)
- Membership of: IET / CIBSE / RICS/CIOB /IHEEM at appropriate level, I. Eng or equivalent status minimum preferred.
- Record in contract management showing consistency and progression with appropriate levels of experience and responsibility with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role or environment.
- Asbestos Training (UKATA or equal)
- ACOP L8 Responsible Person
- Fire Risk Assessment Awareness
- Thorough understanding of facilities management methods, systems and safety requirements.
- Strong team player with an understanding of and willingness to embrace cultural diversity.
- management of a multi-disciplinary workforce
- Experience of identifying and implementing innovative cost-effective solutions to operational problems.
- Effective financial management skills.
- Understand current Health & Safety and FM related legislation and compliance.
- Technical and professional knowledge acquired through further / vocational training and CPD.
- Evidence of continual professional development.
- Understanding of client operational environment
- Excellent financial knowledge including forecasting and managing budgets
- Experience of developing colleagues.
- Sound knowledge of building maintenance management for engineering and building fabric requirements.
- Good understanding of soft FM services delivery
- Proven track record of success in contract management.
- Experience of multi- site contract management with a significant size of workforce.
- Knowledge and experience of PFI contracts and performance risk management.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.