Regional Engineering Manager
Midlands with Regional Travel
Boden resource have an opportunity for Regional Engineering Manager working for Global FM service provider. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience with a disburse workforce.
- Engineering Manager looking after Engineering team across multiple sites
- Looking after 35 engineers mobile and 2 Supervisors
- To contribute as part of the Management Team to the future direction of the business and to achievement of the company’s Strategic Vision and Mission
- To ensure that compliance systems are robust and that engineer paperwork is fit for purpose and to legal standard
- Undertake risk assessments and ensure housekeeping standards
- To ensure that effective scheduling systems are in place for vehicle maintenance to minimise engineering downtime & maximise resources
- To regularly review departmental performance and recommend to Senior Engineering Manager ways to improve the function and business outcomes
- To ensure that shift patterns meet the needs of business
- To build a high performing and productive engineering team with an ASPIRE culture. To take responsibility for coaching, mentoring and development of staff
- To recruit and develop new staff for the department in line with company procedures and standards
- To act as a technical expert for the engineering team, ensuring that staff have the skills and knowledge required for the job
- To monitor performance in the department and act when necessary to improve performance levels.
- To ensure all HR issues are dealt and monitor staff performance and appraisals
- Global FM service Provider
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Hard service qualifications – A relevant Engineering qualification at NVQ 4 or equivalent
- Previous FM service provider experience a huge advantage
- Experience managing engineers essential
- Practical knowledge and awareness of H&S requirements with a qualification desirable
- Proven track record of managing a mobile engineering team across multiple unmanned sites at regional or national level.
- Experience of managing/supervising building service engineers.
- Essential – A relevant Engineering qualification at NVQ 4 or appropriate equivalent experience.
- Full UK drivers’ licence
- Strong people and time management skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464
FM / Engineering / FM / Facilities / Hard Services / PPM / FM / TFM / Service / Engineering Manager / Midlands