London and the South East
£80,000 - £90,000 + Car & Package
Your new company
Our client is a well-known specialist services business, with a legacy spanning over 50 years they deliver a wide range of property maintenance into both public and private sector. Due to expansion and a focus on growth in the medium & long term they are recruiting for a Regional Director to manage a portfolio of work across the South East
Your new role
Answering into the UK Operations Director you will manage the delivery of services across multiple contracts, duties include
- Management of a large service team
- Ensuring services are delivered in line with contractual agreements
- Financial reporting
- Identifying opportunities for regional growth
- Management of supply chain partners and specialist sub-contractors
- Working with customers to build relationships and promote contract growth
- Driving efficiency projects
- Identifying new working practices, technology and equipment upgrades
What you'll need to succeed
It is imperative you have managed and run a large-scale service team (cleaning, grounds, property services) and held the responsibility for a large P&L / budget. A background and proven record in transformation and business change projects would be highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive package and the opportunity to be heavily involved in a 5-year growth project. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well run and highly profitable SME.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.