Regional Cleaning Manager
€40,000 – 45,000
We have an opportunity for a Regional Cleaning Manager to join a growing team with a leading Facilities Services company based in Dublin.
- Managing cleaning services across a number of client office sites in the Greater Dublin area.
- Ensuring all cleaning services are delivered in accordance with the contract KPIs, and regularly monitoring the SLA.
- Training and supervising staff, identifying opportunities for development and arranging staff cover where needed. Carrying out regular “Tool-Box Talks” with staff.
- Approving and processing staff time sheets.
- Controlling a departmental budget, reporting and delivering against financial targets.
- Creating purchase orders and signing off on payment of any invoices.
- Identifying opportunities for additional works and cost-saving. Scoping out any works, pricing and submitting quotes.
- Managing relationships with the on-site client and dealing with third-party suppliers regularly.
- Ensuring a safe working environment for all employees and working with clients on any Health & Safety or compliance matters.
- Performance management of staff, managing any disciplinary and grievance matters along with the HR team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience managing a large team of cleaning staff, ideally in an outsourced service environment
- Commercial acumen, with experience in budget management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Relevant qualifications in cleaning or facilities management
- Able to manage staff in a demanding environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.