Boden Resource are working with a Facilities Management services provider to take on a Facilities Assistant to be based on a client site in central Dublin. As part of the reception team, your role will be to provide the client and customers with an efficient and professional service at all times.
- Greeting all staff and visitors as their first point of contact, managing the reception area in a courteous, pleasant and professional manner.
- Ensure the reception desk and other surrounding areas are maintained and look presentable at all times - including decorations, lighting, seating, product displays, literature, drinks, snack offerings etc.
- General telephone duties and switchboard support – directing calls and enquiries in an efficient, accurate, professional and pleasant manner.
- Provide general safety & security support by managing and processing any requests for access control devices and passes for staff, contractors and visitors.
- General administration and logistical support as required by the Services Managers and other line managers.
- Maintain positive professional relationships with all staff, contractors, customers and clients on the site.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, able to deal with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Able to multi-task and work flexibly in a fast-paced environment to handle multiple requests.
- Ability to accurately complete tasks, assignments and responsibilities in timely manner.
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
- Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Responsive to customer requests in an empathic, supportive and productive manner.
- IT literate with strong written and verbal communication.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.