Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager
£50,000 - £60,000/annum excellent package
We have an amazing opportunity for a Client Side, Quantity Surveyor with Project Management experience to join a bespoke, luxury residential developer in South West London. Our client has a wealth of proven experience in developing prime, residential properties in the UK and across Europe and they are now searching for a French speaking Quantity Surveyor who wants to work for an independent company and help to build one off, sometimes listed properties for their portfolio and select group of private clients.
Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Produce budgets and cash flow forecasts for all secured projects.
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
- Negotiate best prices with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure projects comes in on or better than budget.
- Carry out value engineering exercises and make cost saving proposals to Client.
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Main Contractor
- Preparing monthly reports
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account.
- Dealing with contractor's valuations.
- This job may involve some travel
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline ideally in France
- 5+ years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- General understanding of French construction Law
- Fluent in both spoken and written French
- Project management skills preferred
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
If you have the required experience and are looking for your next challenge, then please contact Boden Property for more details. The salary is based upon experience and is between £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits.