A Birmingham based Quantity Surveying Consultancy are seeking a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their new office in the heart of the city. Due to their recent influx of work with bluechip FTSE clients they have an immediate requirement for another Professional Quantity Surveyor and have a number of multimillio pound projects to work on immediately.
Our client has exceptional projects in the world of Food, Health, Commercial, Public/ Private Residential, Community and Education which range in value between £250,000 and £100m. The majority of their staff have remained within the company and been promoted internally to Associate Director and Director, which is testament to their mentality of looking after and rewarding their employees and you will be given the opportunity to sit and work along side their Directors in this flat structure, which encourages everyone to have a say and input into the future of the company.
- Degree educated, preferably within a surveying or construction discipline.
- In-depth measurement experience.
- Capable of Take Off and Bills of Quantities.
- Ability to be flexible and work to high demands.
- A desire to learn and develop under a mentor / Director.
- A passion to build on existing client accounts.
- MRICS would be preferable but not essential.
- Professional, articulate and client facing personality.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with exceptional client base and who truly believe in looking after their employees, with relaxed dress code, reduced hours on a Friday and quarterly team days and nights out. With the office in the centre of Birmingham city they provide a number of transport options including bike, train and bus routes. They are fair payers and give annual individual cash bonus to those who perform above and beyond.
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 plus bonus