Kensington, Greater London
£60,000 - £65,000/annum Plus generous package
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work for a High-end residential, construction and refurbishment contractor that build throughout Central London. They work for a large range of private and commercial clients, delivering both bespoke design projects and traditional construction contracts.
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a company who were established in 2007 and have been working with many of London’s foremost architects and designers throughout the Central London boroughs. They have great local knowledge and their understanding of working within this demanding environment is second to none.
- Minimum 5 years post-graduate experience in the relevant Commercial area, preferably with a contractor or housebuilder
- Higher education industry discipline relevant qualification
- A track record in delivering excellent Commercial results over a Project
- Strong commercial and technical skills
- Professional network
- Excellent communication skills
- Full valid driving licence
- Able to successfully manage the performance of small sized teams (up to 3)
- Experience on high-end residential
Our client is offering an experienced Quantity Surveyor the opportunity to join their growing team, where you will be working closely with the commercial, planning and the rest of the development team.
The Salary is circa £65,000 plus package.