I am currently recruiting for a well-known residential developer looking for a Quantity Surveyor. The Quantity Surveyor will carry out all Commercial aspects of their projects and will work with the Project Design & Delivery teams to ensure projects are successfully delivered to achieve that high standard build.
This high-quality Developer currently has a site of over 350 units building 1, 2, 3 & 4-bedroom in Somerset. They are now looking for an experience Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record in delivering similar residential projects with a Quantity Surveyor degree.
- Minimum 5 years post-graduate experience in the relevant Commercial area, preferably with a contractor or housebuilder
- Higher education industry discipline relevant qualification
- A track record in delivering excellent Commercial results over a Project
- Strong commercial and technical skills
- Professional network
- Excellent communication skills
- Full valid driving licence
- Able to successfully manage the performance of small sized teams (up to 3)
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a company that have several active sites across South West, Wales, and Midlands with a strong land bank looking to invest more into the UK housing market in the future.
The salary is up to £45,000 plus generous package, and more.