I am currently recruiting for an Quantity Surveyor for a leading Facilities Management provider in the Mid-Wales area. This is a long term interim position and looking to interview and get someone started within the week. Please find below a brief outline of the role.
- Working on a maintenance program – within corporate/commercial buildings
- Liaising with various projects managers
- Handling management accounts
- Managing the P&L account - £10m in value
- Liaising with sub-contractors and suppliers
What the client seeks
- At least 2/3 years’ experience of working within a Facilities Management environment (Construction / Real Estates will be considered)
- Utilised NEC / JCT Contracts
- Worked with values up to £10m+
If you are interested in hearing more details about this vacancy, then please send over your updated CV and I will be in touch in due course.