Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Specialist
County Meath, Ireland
€55,000-65,000 per annum
Boden Resource are working with a prestigious facilities services provider to recruit a Quality, Environment, Health & Safety (QEHS) Specialist to work across a brand-new pharmaceutical manufacturing site. Reporting in to the Quality Assurance Director, your role will be to ensure GMP-compliance with pharmaceutical quality standards, acting on and escalating any quality issues on site.
- Implement an annual global quality plan in customer activities as relevant.
- Establish a quality assurance manual and standard operating procedures (SOPs) on site.
- Approve and implement corrective and preventative action (CAPA) on site.
- Sign off on related training documentation, and establish specific GMP training.
- Develop an audit plan for the site and performing both internal and third party audits.
- Prepare and host authority inspections of national pharma segment operations and the national PQMS.
- Approve self-inspection plans from the site.
- Establish and maintain QA agreements with subcontractors.
- Perform yearly subcontractor risk assessments.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least three years’ relevant work experience in a similar role
- A strong background in quality management
- EHS Qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Irish HSEQ legislation
- Strong interpersonal skills, incl. verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of working within pharmaceutical environment an advantage
- Ability to be proactive, use own initiative and work effectively within a pressurized environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.