QHSE Coordinator (part-time)
Cork, County Cork
We are working with a leading facilities service provider who are looking to add a part time QHSE Coordinator to their team. As part of the Global Quality team, your role will be to look after 3 pharmaceutical sites in Cork, 1 in Limerick and 1 in Dublin. This role would be ideal for a QHSE professional with a background in pharmaceutical environments and GxP compliance.
This role will be working 20 hours a week, with an opportunity to work flexible days and hours.
- Carrying out client and regulatory audits of GxP activities across client sites in Cork, Limerick and Dublin.
- Reporting and investigating any QSHE related incidents and audits.
- Monitoring and advising the on-site team on any Occupational Health & Safety issues.
- Maintaining relevant Health & Safety records.
- Producing regular Health & Safety updates, including accident statistics.
- Adding value to the business through implementing efficient, standardised systems and processes.
- Building strong working relationships with the team and the on-site client.
- Working towards continuous professional development of knowledge, technical and business skills.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A degree in life science or an equivalent relevant discipline
- Experience in a pharmaceutical regulated environment, ideally in quality, laboratories and facilities management.
- A background in carrying out and completing audits.
- Strong analytical skills – able to gather information, draw conclusions, analyse data and generate solutions to problems.
- Qualifications in quality/EHS or professional body membership
- ISO9001 and ISO45001 lead auditor training would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.