Proposals Manager - Watford
I am currently working with a leading Facilities Management Service Provider who are looking for a Proposals Manager who will be responsible for developing win themes, engaging content and developing successful submissions to ensure success at winning work on a 6 month contract although this is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
- Coordination and support of internal meetings related to proposal development and budget preparation
- The ability to quickly identify risks within a tender submission.
- Develop close relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Support of Business Development in the communication and negotiation with clients
- Assistance of Project Management and Sales Operations in determining proposal, pricing and selling strategies
- Significant experience of tendering Hard Service/ Mobile Engineering national accounts
- Strong solution development, written response and commercial appreciation skills.
- A natural organiser,capable of engaging teams locally and remotely.
- The core competencies outlines within the the job description attached.
- Experiences in a Facilities Management environment is vital to this role.
If this role is of interest to you please apply throught this advert and you will be contacted in due course,
proposals / tender / submission / bid / solution / work winning / business development / sales