Project Manager (Small Works)
Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider are looking to recruit a Project Manager working across multiple contracts for a large FM service Provider.
- Project Manager – Small works
- Delivering a range of Projects
- Managing a team of Subcontractors and Engineers.
- Managing a range of Projects, such as Building Fabric refurbishment, Electrical instillation and Fit out works.
- Identifying opportunities for new and additional works
- Responsible for developing existing and new pipeline of works
- Ensuring that a high standard of work is maintained and completed within set time frames.
- Working within a fast-paced environment, across a large number of projects.
- Managing project works up to £20,000
- Ensuring that all works are successfully completed from inception to completion.
- A leading Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Possesses a strong Background within Project Management Experience.
- Has strong Managerial Experience - Managing Subcontractors.
- Holds relevant technical qualifications - Mechanical and/or electrical.
- Has worked within a fast-paced environment.
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings.
- Experience of work winning
- Full UK Driving Licence.
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464