A family run Construction company based in the Midlands are seeking a freelance Project Manager to lead a new build project in Bedford. They have a £2m new build scheme which is due to last for 46 weeks, with the option to move onto the second phase later in the year.
- The Project Manager would be responsible for all on site reports, Health & Safety, RAMS and communication with the schools teachers and governors.
- You would be expected to demonstrate previous experience of large scale Timber Frame projects and preferably experience working on new build and refurbishment education centres, such as schools, academies and universities.
- More than 5 years of leading projects as Site Manager or Project Manager
- Drivers licence and necessary on site cards, such as CSCS, SMSTS
- Qualifications such as a degree, NVQ or similar would be preferred but are not essential.