Our client is an international developer who have a number of exciting new build and regeneration, high rise residential led developments in London. With a wealth of knowledge, they entered the UK market over 10 years ago and have acquired a number of sites that are complete, or at the planning stage and on site. They are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their in-house team and help deliver another 1,200 units in the next 4 years.
This client side opportunity shall provide the chosen Project Manager the opportunity to work autonomously and be responsible for projects across London. You may have experience working for a developer or consultancy on residential projects and must be able to demonstrate full life cycle of project experience, from stage 3 onwards. An understanding of place making and the intricacies of delivering over 400 units on one site is imperative.
Project Manager requirements:
- Day to day management of the project and external Design Team and project activities;
- Set up reporting procedures to monitor progress against timeline and budget;
- Weekly progress reporting;
- Design Team contract administration;
- Risk management;
- Proven track record of experience in a similar role
- Programme scheduling;
- Document and Project controls;
- Provide commercial advice to internal and external project team.
- Process orientated to drive the result.
- A degree within the Built Environment, preferably Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Engineering.
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity and have proven Project Management experience, ideally within London and understand the responsibilities that a client side Project Manager must take on then this vacancy can provide you with all the challenges and rewards that you could desire. Travel is required to sites but all schemes are within the M25.
The salary is between £50,000 - £70,000 plus benefits.