Project Manager Client Side
£50,000 - £60,000/annum + strong benefits and bonus
We are working with a privately owned residential developer, who manage and build luxury properties on behalf of private UNHWI, developers, and Entrepreneurs across the UK and Europe to find a client facing Project Manager, who has experience with developing luxury residential properties. They are market leaders in providing management and high end residential design, refurbishment and development schemes.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to join their small, close knit company based near the West End and work on some of the capitals most exclusive properties. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of residential projects to meet clients needs and ROI.
- Leading and executing projects through design, planing, construction and disposal phases from inception to occupation, market ready or disposal.
- Timely preparation, accuracy and maintenance of projects data for regular reporting.
- Supporting Directors on their projects when required.
- Establish and maintain external networks of opportunity providers, agents, end users, JV Partners, contractors, suppliers and consultants.
- Understand the customer and their market .
- Manage and control development or private client projects at both the strategic level and day to day management of internal and external teams.
- Work within budgets ,monitor and update financial forecasts and cash flows on projects, working closely with the Quantity Surveyor.
The Project Manager must must be able to work under pressure and have the self awareness to know when to ask for help or when to be a leader. With a minimum of 5 years experience you will be able to add value to meetings with internal teams, external clients and consultants and be able to lead on projects.
With a strong reputation in the industry you will be joining an award winning company who have gone from strength to strength over the last 10 years.
Salary and benefits are based on experience.