One of the countries leading property development and investment companies are seeking a Project Manager to help deliver thousands of residential properties, new schools, health care units, park space and more, over the next 5 years. They have significant in-house expertise across site assembly, planning, project management, delivery, community engagement and sales and want a Project Manager who shares their values to delivering places for people to live and work.
They are the master developer who work parcel the land to work in conjunction with house builders, local land owners, local authorities, business owners, communities to ensure that the maximum return is achieved for their investors and maximum growth for the local community delivering much needed strategic sites. They partner with the organisations to find sensible options to deliver a quality product over and over again and employ people who see the bigger picture and value in producing world class, market leading sites. The ideal Project Manager would have a strong construction background and experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in their career, a strong academic background.
Project Manager requirements:
- Construction related degree, preferably Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Day to day management of the project and external teams and project activities;
- Set up reporting procedures to monitor progress against timeline and budget;
- Weekly progress reporting;
- Design Team contract administration;
- Design delivery management;
- Risk management;
- Programme scheduling;
- Document and Project controls;
- Provide commercial advice to internal and external project team.
- Proven track record of experience in a similar role
- Process orientated to drive the result.
- Provide strategic input into the design and construction methodology of the projects
- Provide strategic input with value engineering on all projects.
- Leading external consultants to manage the contractor tendering, tender review and appointment process
- Provide strategic input and manage the procurement and appointment of all external consultants
- Leading external consultant teams and the Employers Agent to deliver all projects in line with the Employer’s Requirements, specifications, programme, cost, quality and Health and Safety requirements.
- Manage and provide remedy to any contractor and/or construction related matter.
This company have 8 active sites with planning permission for over 7,000 new homes and are looking to invest more into the UK housing market in the future. The Board have vast experience in property development and investment and their stock is on the rise, through exceptional market knowledge.
The Salary is up to £60,000 plus up to 30% bonus, additional holiday and more.