Dublin based with travel across Ireland
Up to €75,000 plus package
Boden Resource are recruiting Project Managers for our client, a leading global Facilities Management and property services provider. You’ll be joining a company that is one of the foremost FM companies in the market, with a great progression structure and investment in your training and development.
In return, you’ll have full responsibility for management and delivery of a wide range of project works across Ireland, from the initial brief to completion. This will be a permanent full-time role working Monday-Friday, with some travel across Ireland dependent on project locations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for a range of FM projects, from €100k – €multi million in value
- Identifying and generating project opportunities from the existing portfolio of maintenance contracts.
- Managing all aspects of projects from start to completion, including: cost estimating, tender process, business development, quantity surveying, subcontractor and site management.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for clients and advising them throughout the project process.
- Defining, developing and documenting the full scope of works in line with the project business case and outcome, making sure it is within budget requirements and profit margins.
- Overseeing all QHSE and compliance processes throughout the project, and ensuring all works are in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- Full accountability for the budget and P&L of each project, ensuring financial targets and deadlines are met.
- Building strong working relationships with the clients, site teams and subcontractors.
- Ensuring all variations to the works are captured, costed and claimed for.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A track record of Project Management at a senior level within an M&E, FM, construction or critical environment.
- Recognised technical qualification in construction, M&E or similar
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience running a P&L and delivering against financial targets.
- Strong experience managing a team.
- IOSH Managing Safely/NEBOSH and/or SMSTS qualifications
- Recognised qualification in Project Management
- Familiar with CDM regulations
- Up to date knowledge of the FM/construction market and Project Management methodology, including Health & Safety laws and legislation.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to present confidentially and professionally.
- Strong influencing, business development and negotiation skills
- Able to travel across Ireland as the needs of the role requires.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.