£40,000 - £60,000/annum
An independent London based consultancy are seeking a Chartered Project Manager to join them and help to build multi-million-pound schemes across the UK. They specialise in Project Management of high quality, complex and innovative projects and want an ambitious, motivated Project Manager to join them.
By working closely with their clients and taking the time to understand their needs, they aim to build deep and trusted relationships that are founded upon high level performance and results.
The two Directors have exceptional reputations in the market and after working for an international corporate company they decided to set up a modern, flexible Project Management consultancy whose streamline approach has won them a number of retained clients.
They believe that every client should have access to experienced senior
resource and pride themselves on ensuring the right people deliver the right projects.
They have a proven track record of managing and delivering complex,
multi-stakeholder projects, in the following sectors:
- Sport and leisure (main focus)
- Central and local government
- Corporate and commercial
- Culture and heritage
They take pride in the relationships they build with their clients and take pride in everyone having access to all clients at all times.
Project Manager requirements:
Our client wants to employ positive, "can do" attitude people who like to challenge themselves and develop their careers.
• Degree educated – 2:1 or above.
• Construction related degree or masters.
• Preferably project management, building surveying, engineering
• Ability to work on all project stages, including feasibility/consulting, but
fundamentally good project managers.
• Worked on larger projects.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Works for a consultancy or client side – not a contractor.
• Willingness to work in various sectors – both public and private sectors.
• Experience in the sectors we do operate in – preferable, but not essential.
The Project Manager must have demonstrable experience of working in a professional, client facing position. This unique opportunity to join a growing company is exciting and will bring the best out of the right candidate.
They are willing to pay above market rate for the right candidate, with flexible working hours and other benefits.