Birmingham, West Midlands
£35,000 - £50,000/annum, excellent package and benefits
Project Manager required to join a dynamic client focused project and cost management consultancy based in central Birmingham. We are working with a well known multidisciplinary consultancy who offer a wealth of expertise and experience in all sectors of the built environment.
They work across the UK and internationally from their Birmingham and London offices and they have developed an impressive list of clients who they consistently win repeat business from due to their excellent industry knowledge and positive attitude to find solutions to problems.
Over the last 10 years they have gone from strength to strength and are continuing to grow their Birmingham and London offices.They do this by continuing to offer an exceptional service to their clients and also the opportunity to train, develop and progress the careers of their staff.
Project Management requirements:
This position requires an ambitious enthusiastic, chartered Project Manager to work within an exciting growing team to deliver key client accounts for a variety of clients. The individual will become an integral member of the team delivering a high-quality service on key client Commercial and Retail accounts.
This represents an excellent opportunity for the right individual to become a key member of the team and to grow and develop their career at all levels in the firm.
The position shall be varied and will include the following:
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a positive and pro- active approach
- Strong organisational
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to manage tasks through to completion
- Strong written and communication skills
- Provide a high standard of service to all clients at all times
- Be professional and presentable in appearance and manner
- Experience of working on multimillion pound, new build and refurbishment Retail and Commercial projects.
- RICS or similar accredited degree in a construction or property related subject and be chartered.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working for a construction consultancy or similar professional organisation within the construction and property sector
The position is primarily based in Central Birmingham but travel to sites, clients office and other locations shall be required at times.